The Enterprise Business Analyst introduces the student to a business analysis methodology which is both collaborative and creative. This course provides a practical strategy and implementation for an enterprise-wide business analysis discipline within complex, project-driven organizations.
The Enterprise Business Analyst can help you:
- Establish yourself as both a business analyst and a creative leader
- Manage the challenges of a new business environment, a result of the demands of technology and a global economy
- Leverage collaboratively the skills of project managers, business analysts, solution architects, developers, and business visionaries
- Facilitate through the complexities associated with large, diverse, creative teams
- Become a major player in helping companies become innovation-driven organizations
The Enterprise Business Analyst self-paced distance learning format includes:
- Comprehensive EBA methods and techniques that can be implemented immediately
- Tools and templates to support establishing an enterprise-level business analysis in your organization
- Practical content review questions for each module with fully-explained answers
- An easy to use participant guide and course on CD
- Unlimited 1-on-1 instructor interaction
- And much more…
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 30 Category A PDUs upon course completion.
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Articulate the role of the business analyst and define the important duties of a business analyst from strategic planning throughout the project’s life
- Discuss communication strategies among the business analyst and other project team leaders and members
- Define the role of the business analyst as a critical member of complex leadership teams
- Define the business analyst’s role in encouraging creativity among a project team and describe specific time-tested and contemporary techniques for doing so
- List tools and techniques to elicit requirements and manage requirements sessions
- Discuss methods for innovative product development where IT-intensive complexity exists
Visit our FAQ page for Frequently Asked Questions:
We are so confident in our courses we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our distance learning courseware we will provide a full refund upon request.