The purpose of this course is to share with you a system of proven principles, or “laws,” that have been discovered and rediscovered, practiced and implemented, by the most successful businesspeople everywhere, in every kind of organization, large and small, throughout the history of business enterprise. The practice of these laws will give you the winning edge.
With The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success you can:
- Implement strategies that have the greatest probability of achieving success in the professional environment
- Get more things completed in least amount of time possible
- Confidently work toward and achieve professional and organizational goals
- Uncover simple, practical strategies that will allow you to be one of the most valued, productive individuals in your organization
- Become a powerful mentor to others
- Discover new opportunities achieving higher performance
Sample Topics: Laws of Life, Control, Responsibility, Compensation, Service, Applied Effort, Forced Efficiency, Decision-making, Creativity, Flexibility, Persistence, Laws of Business, Organization and Customer Satisfaction, Obsolescence, Innovation, Critical Success Factors, Marketability, Segmentation, Excellence, Laws of Leadership, Integrity, Courage, Resilience, Advance Planning, Risk, Persuasion, Negotiating, Priorities, Success.
The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success self-paced distance learning format includes:
- Thought-provoking exercises that together create a wide-ranging action plan for success
- Comprehensive review questions for each chapter with fully-explained answers
- An easy to use participant guide
- Unlimited 1-on-1 instructor interaction
- And much more…
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 30 Category A PDUs upon course completion
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Define the laws of life that are the basis for any individual to be successful not only personally, but also to strengthen their professional presence and ability.
- Identify the key laws to success and explain how these laws can be applied within business and the project environment.
- Define the laws of business, leadership and money and their implications for the health of the individual as well as the business organization.
- Identify the laws of selling and explain how these laws apply to projects.
- Articulate laws of negotiating and discuss applications in operations and projects
- Name the laws of time management and how these can be utilized in business and project management.
- Create an action plan for implementing the laws of business success.
Visit our FAQ page for Frequently Asked Questions:
We are so confident in our courses we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our distance learning courseware we will provide a full refund upon request.