The Project Professional’s Toolkit video course contains over 100 practical tools and concepts that project professionals use to make their projects run successfully.
With The Project Professional’s Toolkit Video Course you can:
- Determine ideal project approaches based upon your project’s characteristics
- Incorporate the latest in soft-skill tools into the development of your team as well as your own leadership
- Quickly assimilate the most effective tools and techniques for BOTH predictive, traditional project environments as well as adaptive, agile ones!
- Understand the elements of a comprehensive project management plan
The Project Professional’s Toolkit video learning format includes:
- Practical concepts to incorporate into your project leadership responsibilities
- Over 100 tools and techniques to add to your project efforts
- A modular video format that is easy to fit into your day, as your schedule allows
- A Supporting Documentation file that includes tools, templates, and examples discussed within the course to further support student learning and content retention
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 5 PMI® pre-approved PDUs upon course completion
Credit: 5 PDU Total Credit;