Building a Product Roadmap for Agile Initiatives. A Practical Guide is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop a product roadmap specifically tailored for Agile initiatives. In this course, participants will learn the fundamental principles and techniques for creating an Agile product roadmap that aligns with iterative and incremental development. Participants will gain practical insights in building a comprehensive and adaptable product roadmap for Agile projects.
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of Agile product road-mapping and its impact on product development, enabling them to align their roadmap with iterative and incremental development.
- Identify the benefits of using a product roadmap in Agile initiatives, allowing them to effectively plan and communicate the product’s vision and objectives to stakeholders.
- Differentiate between traditional product roadmaps and Agile product roadmaps, equipping them with the knowledge to adapt their roadmap-building approach for Agile projects.
- Establish a clear product vision and define SMART objectives for Agile initiatives, ensuring that the roadmap is aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Apply various Agile methodologies and frameworks to structure and refine their product roadmap, enhancing their ability to manage Agile projects effectively.
- Conduct user research and gather customer insights to create a user-centric product roadmap, allowing them to deliver value that meets customer needs and expectations.
- Prioritize and sequence backlog items based on business value and user impact, utilizing Agile estimation methods to effectively plan and deliver product increments in a timely manner.in agile project closure.
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 6.5 PDUs Total Credit; 6.5 Ways of Working (Technical) / 0 Power Skills (Leadership) / 0 Business Acumen (Strategic)
PMI-ACP, DASM, DASSM, DAC, DAVSC: 6.5 PDUs
PMI-RMP: 0 PDUs
PMI-SP: 0 PDUs