Mastering Project Communication provides the project manager with the tools, techniques, and awareness necessary to execute successful project communication among various stakeholders. The scope of this course will include the development and implementation of a project communication plan. It will also explore the importance of a project manager’s interpersonal communication with others, examining strategies to become a more effective communicator.
Mastering Project Communication can help you:
- Implement a communication plan that will serve the project without overwhelming stakeholders with too much process
- Deliver progress reports that will give higher-tier management the information they need while also minimizing status requirements for project team members and resources
- Implement project meetings that are productive uses of time instead of events your stakeholders both dread and avoid
- Build stronger, more respectful relationships among your project teams that move productively through challenge and conflict
- Grow working relationships with sponsors and clients that learn to trust you and your contribution to the project effort
Mastering Project Communication self-paced distance learning format includes:
- Comprehensive Communication Plan template with multiple tools that are customizable for any project
- Applicable examples to demonstrate effective communication management within project management
- Practical content review questions, case studies, and self-reflection exercises to apply course concepts along with fully explained answers
- An easy to use participant guide and course on CD
- Unlimited 1-on-1 instructor interaction
- And much more…
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 15 Category A PDUs upon course completion.
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Explain how to create an action plan to identify project stakeholders, analyze their impacts upon the project effort, and determine appropriate communication strategies for each
- Describe the ways in which a project manager should communicate with other project stakeholders in a manner that is professional, clear, and effective
- Describe methods for managing communication surrounding the more challenging areas of project management including setting and managing expectations, sharing difficult information, and facilitating stakeholder conflict
- Explain how to successfully document key project data, including issues, changes, decisions, actionable to-dos, and lessons learned
- Define a method for project reporting and determine the best approach for a given project and interpret earned value analysis metrics
- Define the actions to both lead and facilitate project teams and stakeholders through project meetings
Visit our FAQ page for Frequently Asked Questions:
We are so confident in our courses we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our distance learning courseware we will provide a full refund upon request.