Leapfrogging is about changing the game—creating something new or doing something radically different that produces a significant leap forward for an organization. What you create or change can vary, but one thing remains constant: Individuals, groups, and organizations that leapfrog the old ways of doing things often become the new leaders of the future marketplace
With Leapfrogging you can:
- Learn where business breakthroughs come from and how to better recognize them
- Utilize the transformative power of surprise to overcome failure and create strategic success
- Better serve customer needs and desires
- Uncover driving motivations in the marketplace
- Push beyond personal and organizational comfort zones to gain new strategic insights and business growth
Sample Topics: Business Breakthroughs, Business Surprise, Breakthrough Mindset, Overcoming Comfort Zones, Persist through Criticism and Failure, Telescoping, Agility, Adaptability Changing Perspective, Business Insight
The Leapfrogging self-paced distance learning format includes:
- Real-world examples to demonstrate implementation of course concepts
- Comprehensive review questions for each chapter with fully-explained answers
- An easy to use participant guide
- Unlimited 1-on-1 instructor interaction
- And much more…
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 20 Category A PDUs upon course completion
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Explain the key concept that business breakthroughs are fueled by surprise.
- Identify and explain the stages of the Leapfrogging Life Cycle.
- Explain the idea that new mindsets are needed to achieve breakthroughs.
- Articulate the concept that new experiences are the key to new opportunities and breakthroughs.
- Explain the non-traditional concepts that empathy and humility are necessary to the process of leapfrogging and breakthroughs.
- Define the fundamental concept of the power of surprise.
Credit: Project Management Professionals (PMP®) earn 20 PMI PDUs upon course completion. Category A / 0 Technical, 5 Leadership, 10 Strategic.