Cultural intelligence is a critical skill in surviving and thriving in today’s global environment. In this course we apply cultural intelligence broadly to people’s interactions not just in organizations but in their daily lives and focus on how to develop this critical ability.
With Cultural Intelligence you can:
- Develop the reputation for having a strong cultural IQ in your organization
- Encourage cultural IQ development in your project teams and stakeholder groups
- Institute practices that promote cultural intelligence
- Uncover your existing cultural intelligence abilities and also opportunities to strengthen your personal cultural IQ
Sample Topics: Globalization, Intercultural Differences, Cultural Knowledge, Mindfulness and Cross-Cultural Skills, Decision-Making across Cultures, Communicating and Negotiations across Cultures, Leading Teams across Cultures, Multi-Cultural Teams, Cultural Intelligence
Cultural Intelligence self-paced distance learning format includes:
- Real-world examples to demonstrate implementation of course concepts
- Comprehensive review questions for each chapter with fully-explained answers
- An easy to use course guide
- SFCQ cultural intelligence assessment tool
- Unlimited 1-on-1 instructor interaction
- And much more…
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 20 Category A PDUs upon course completion
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of developing a strong cultural IQ in today’s global society.
- To identify and understand the three components of cultural intelligence: knowledge, mindfulness, and skill.
- Understand and utilize the GLOBE study and the Schwartz Value Survey Map so as to better understand cultural clusters.
- List the components of mindfulness.
- Identify and implement practices of a culturally intelligent leader, decision-maker, communicator and negotiator, and team-member.
- Take the SFCQ assessment found in the Appendix and practice mindfulness by identifying strengths and weaknesses of one’s cultural intelligence.