Master the art of creating and presenting winning business cases! In this course, you will learn the critical elements for success. Learn how to construct the optimal business case team, plainly define the business need along with recommendations, understand and utilize key financial metrics, and discover how to effectively present your business case to stakeholders.
Creating and Presenting a Winning Business Case includes key concepts for full business case development along with practical examples and exercises to ensure you can apply what you learn. You will leave the course with a deeper understanding of how to both develop and present a business case, a skill set that is crucial for project professionals who are looking to elevate their career in management and project leadership.
With The Creating and Presenting a Winning Business Case Video Course you can:
- Describe the key components of a business case
- List the elements necessary for properly defining business need
- Explain how to construct the team for the business case
- Discuss how to approach alternatives and their analysis
- Define the key financial metrics found in a typical business case and discuss their usage
- Detail key elements of presenting a business case as well as the next steps post-presentation
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 3.5 PMI® pre-approved PDUs upon course completion.