Discover the key elements of business acumen that every project professional needs to understand. In this course, you will learn the critical elements that businesses use to be successful. Learn how to understand and apply the key elements of finance, marketing, strategic planning, management, messaging, business risk, and ethics.
Business Skills Essentials includes key concepts for a robust understanding of business acumen along with practical examples and exercises to ensure you can apply what you learn. You will leave the course with a deeper knowledge of business acumen, a skillset that is necessary for project professionals who are looking to elevate their career in management and project leadership.
With The Business Skills Essentials Video Course you can:
- Discuss the basic business skills that professionals need to understand
- Define the components of financial management and their usage
- List the key elements of marketing for an organization
- Explain the essentials of strategic planning
- Express the necessary mechanisms of management and messaging for a business
- Outline a business’ risk management activities for operational performance
- State the importance and usage of business ethics
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 3.0 PMI® pre-approved PDUs upon course completion.