Agile Project Management for Teams provides traditional Project Managers, PMO Leaders and Program Managers the practical Agile concepts and techniques required for project success. Students will develop critical Agile skills that are immediately applicable in the professional project environment while also building skills that are increasingly marketable in a very competitive employment marketplace. Designed to provide traditional project managers a useful Agile toolkit, this course includes many real-world examples to assist in its application for Agile project initiative.
With Agile Project Management for Teams you can:
- Effectively communicate with customers, sponsors and high-level stakeholders about the benefits and uses for Agile Project Management
- Quickly identify projects appropriate for implementing Agile methods versus traditional project management practices
- Execute proven, real-world Agile best practices in your projects to enhance your initiatives’ success
- Expressly define and establish the critical roles and responsibilities within the Agile team
- Emerge as a strong change leader for adoption of Agile in traditional project environments that may be struggling to adapt
The Agile Project Management for Teams self-paced distance learning format includes:
- Comprehensive coverage of Agile methods along with techniques for implementing Agile for appropriate project initiatives
- Extensive review questions and exercises for each chapter with fully-explained answers
- Practical, real-world case studies demonstrating application of Agile concepts in practice
- An easy to use participant guide and course on CD
- Unlimited 1-on-1 instructor interaction
- And much more…
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 25 Category A PDUs upon course completion.
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Describe Agile methods and how to apply it to project management
- Articulate the benefits of using iterative and incremental rather than waterfall techniques for project management
- Determine when to apply traditional project management or to use Agile approaches for projects
- Describe how to apply the Agile values and principles in his or her thinking, and in leading teams
- Discuss how to improve overall project outcomes by leveraging Agile techniques
Visit our FAQ page for Frequently Asked Questions:
We are so confident in our courses we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our distance learning courseware we will provide a full refund upon request.