The Agile Master Class is a comprehensive program designed to equip project managers and professionals with the essential knowledge and skills to excel in Agile environments. Participants will gain a deep understanding of Agile values, principles, methodologies, and practices. This course is suitable for both experienced project managers looking to enhance their Agile capabilities and individuals new to Agile project management seeking a solid foundation in this dynamic approach.
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Define the fundamental principles and values of agile project management and discuss how they differ from traditional project management approaches.
- Describe the popular agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and others, and understand their key components and methodologies.
- Discuss identifying project goals and objectives, creating a product backlog, and defining user stories for agile project planning.
- Examine effective techniques for estimation, iteration planning, and release planning in agile projects.
- Explain strategies for managing agile teams, promoting collaboration, and conducting daily stand-up meetings.
- Define how to track project progress using tools such as burndown charts and task boards, and establish effective communication and feedback loops in agile project execution.
- Review the importance of monitoring project performance and metrics, conducting agile retrospectives, handling change requests, and scaling agile practices for larger projects and organizations.
- List best practices for delivering value, ensuring customer satisfaction, and celebrating success and lessons learned in agile project closure.
Project Management Professionals (PMP)® earn 6 PDUs Total Credit; 3 Ways of Working (Technical) / 2 Power Skills (Leadership) / 1 Business Acumen (Strategic)
PMI-ACP, DASM, DASSM, DAC, DAVSC: 3 PDUs
PMI-RMP: 1 PDUs
PMI-SP: 0 PDUs