Advanced Project Management Concepts
May 10, 2023 | 8am-4pm US ET
8-hour class plus Unlimited Courses
$996 for 12 Month Unlimited Access
$699 - single class enrollment
Expand Your Toolkit to Best Respond to PM Challenge
Business success relies on sound project management. This live, interactive course builds upon fundamental concepts of project management and will help you recognize and respond to the most common project management challenges as well as expand your toolkit in crucial project supervision areas such as risk and change management. This course will leave you feeling more powerful in your execution of project management toward successful project efforts for your organization.
- Confirm that integrated project planning is occurring
- Define and employ quantitative risk tools to better understand project threats and opportunities
- Examine key techniques for executing and controlling project work
- Utilize earned value to better analyze and report project performance
- Discuss how to successfully manage project change
- Explore how to manage stakeholder conflicts throughout the project effort
Meet Your Instructor: Kelly Mauldin
Kelly Mauldin is a seasoned project professional with over 30 years of experience ranging from project management for telecommunications, business development, and methodology implementations. She is also a curriculum developer, trainer, and advisor for project management methods and best practices. Kelly holds a Master of Project Management degree and a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Kelly’s focus is on helping project professionals “fill in the gaps” of their expertise, centering on exceptional execution of project management as well as ways to comprehensively engage stakeholders using people skills that emphasize strong engagement, transparency, and expectations. Kelly believes that project management is a professional calling and a stewardship, and she is committed to helping others achieve excellence in the remarkable discipline of professional project work.